Monday, May 4, 2009

I have a blog but don't have much to say...sorry if I'm boring

I just finished writing my last paper of graduate school. I have one more class on Wednesday where I have to give a short presentation. Then I am done!!!! It feels good and I know that I should relax but I still feel like I have so much to do. Does it ever end??

Michael and I went to youth conference this weekend. They made me dress like a pioneer. That was awkward. I was known as Sister Flournoy. That was funny. And everyone knew Michael. We would be walking and then someone would say "Flournoy!!" I am getting used to my new name. They made me sleep in a tent and then it started storming and there was lots and lots of lightning. I was kind of scared and of course we got pretty wet in our tent. I pulled the blanket over me head and pretended like I was dry and warm. What kind of people go camping in the rain!! It wasn't too bad. We had fun and it was our first time camping together. Plus, we got out of teaching nursery. Lol...

1 comment:

  1. dear sister flournoy,

    camping in the rain? sad. i like your blog.

    loves,

    anne

    ReplyDelete