Friday, May 15, 2009

My life

I sat down at the computer to look up directions from the airport to our hotel because we are going to CALIFORNIA!! but I got distracted and started reading everybody's blog. Maybe I should just rent a GPS for our rent a car so I don't have to look up directions and just read everybody's blogs all day long.

Anyways, I love reading everybody's blog. It makes me happy. It also makes me miss all my friends. But that's life. I guess I should start making new friends. I am working on it but let me tell you, it's not easy. And by the way Janelle, you are not one of my followers. I am offended. Does Amy have a blog??

Michael and I are going to California for a few days. We are going to visit where he went on his mission (Anaheim) and while we are there we are going to Disneyland!! We are so excited and Michael can't wait to go and hang out with all the Disney princesses. ha... We might even get to hang out with Anne!

I have really enjoyed not having school or work. I picked up my cap and gown and I am actually getting excited about graduating! It is pretty fun but I can't believe that I don't ever have to go to school again. It's a nice thought.

Well, I just wanted to let you know that life is good and I hope that you are all doing well too.

3 comments:

  1. haha. reading blogs is good. looking up directions is not. GPS is the answer.

    by the way, i love my friends who aren't having babies too! i don't discriminate ;)

    if you go to utah, tell me when. i'll met you. call me, too. i may be "transitioning," but i still have time for you. especially tomorrow. 8 hours of driving alone...i think i could squeeze in a bit of speakerphone action in there somewhere. we have to figure out when i'm going to see you in california anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disneyland I'm jealous! You should take a roadtrip to UT in JULY for my birthday! :D The GPS will bring you straight to my apartment for good food. I like reading everyone's blogs too. We def. must be cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine! Now I'm a follower. :)
    Haha. No, I seriously haven't been in the blogging scene for the last couple of weeks. I have a ton of posts to make, now that I actually have a day to do it. I don't think Amy has a blog though. It seems that I asked her at the shower and she said no...
    But, have a wonderful time in California!! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete