Monday, May 4, 2009

LOL...I got Michael to start a blog. What have I done??

I am not too good at being lazy. After being on vacation for 2 hours, I got bored and then starting reading a book from school. Wow, what a loser I am. I got tired of reading that book so I went to the pool. Of course I go to the pool and the sun decides to hide behind the clouds. There was absolutely noooo sun! Let's just say that it was pointless to sit by the pool. I then got bored from that so I went to the gym. I saw that it was 3:56 so I quickly changed and ran to the gym so that I could watch Gilmore Girls which starts at 4. I made it on time, only to see that it was a re-run that I had seen very recently. Too bad, but I guess it got me to the gym. By the way, we don't have cable so I have to go to the gym to watch the shows that I want. Lol...you think that I would be in better shape by now. After running for 20 minutes, Michael called me. He got home early. So I ran home to be with him. I love it when Michael gets home early. And it was so good to have human contact after being at home alone all day long. He wrote his paper and I watched one of our 5 channels. Then he made me play sequence with him. He beat me three times in a row. Then we played foosball. He beat me there too. I think that I am losing my touch. Anyways, I bet that you are bored by now. Me too. Why does everyone have to work during the day? They should just quit their jobs and come and sit by the pool with me...

5 comments:

  1. Done. I have quit my job to come sit with you by the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what will happen when you start your job and all of us have quit?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come up and visit. I don't have a job, or I should say my job is at home and you can keep me company, or keep my kids company while I take a break!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lorena, i'm glad michael is there to humble you. kicking your trash in sequence AND foosball?! he is my hero ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do the same too when my roommates are hogging the tv!

    ReplyDelete